Welcome! Our goal is to help our children become true disciples of Jesus Christ by building relationships with them, being examples for them, and teaching them God’s Word.
New PreK Curriculum
“Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other. No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us.” (1 John 4:11-12)
With Simply Loved your kids explore a foundational, Jesus-centered journey through God’s story of Love. We believe that faith isn’t a subject to be mastered; it’s a relationship to grow!
Young children learn through repetition, so Simply Loved repeats, repeats, repeats. Each Simply Loved Pre-K lesson is centered around one easy-to-remember Bible Point that’s said over and over. Repetition helps cement Bible truths into young minds and hearts to help them—not just someday, but right now!
We Need Volunteers! Please click below if you are interested in being a part of our Children's Ministry Volunteer Staff...
Please visit the church website often, check your email, watch for messages on your mobile phone app, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updated information on our service schedule.
Please see the COVID-19 Guidelines shown below.
- Children's Church (4yrs-5th Grade) is available during the 11:00 am service. This class is limited to 10-12 children due to space requirements.
- PreK Church (3yrs-5yrs) is available during the 11:00 am service. This class is limited to 10-12 children due to space requirements.
- Nursery is available during both services on Sunday Morning and during Wednesday Night Worship for all babies (NB-2 years old).
- Wednesday Kids Club (Prek-6th Grade) meets at 6:30 pm every Wednesday evening.
- Please check back often for updates or changes to these plans.
NOTE TO PARENTS -
Please read the following Covid-19 Guidelines:
The safety of our children, staff, and volunteers is a priority. If we work together, we can help protect the Nursery and Children's Ministry.
Effective immediately... ALL children, staff, and volunteers entering the children's department are required to clear a temperature check and must not be experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (within the last 24 hours)
- Runny nose
- Sore Throat
- Rash or Swelling
- Red- or Pink-eye
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or if you have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Please stay home if someone in your home is not feeling well or if they have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. This precaution applies to children, parents, staff, and volunteers.
Parents with children who have underlying health issues (such as asthma or diabetes) may need to exercise a little more caution than others. We fully support any parent who decides to wait before bringing their children back to church.
Thank you for helping us to keep the FBC Seabrook Children's Ministry safe. If you have any questions, please click the "Contact Us" link shown below.